Here you can get quick access to some of the more in-depth daily posts relating to use of the Tamron 18-270mm PZD. Some of the themes explored in these posts have been explored further in other articles.
- Low light shooting. A detailed explanation of the Vibration Control system
- Weddings. Contains some valuable pointers on how to shoot as a guest or second shooter without causing problems.
- Cold weather shooting. A classic example of the lens’s versatility.
- Embracing the mundane. How the Tamron 18-270 PZD reacts to high contrast.
- Using close-up dioptres/ filters. A look at the engineering behind the Tamron 18-270 PZD.
- Macro lens comparison. Find out if a macro lens is worth the extra money to you.
- The trouble with pro kit. A return to the 18-270 PZD for a trip to London.